Locations for a quiet, intimate date.
- Jamesport Brewing Co // Indoor Dining // Take Out
Click here for PDF menu which includes details on the following appetizers, entrees and desserts: Crab stuffed Jumbo Shrimp, Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates, Tenderloin fillet, Sriracha Glazed Scallops, Apple Brie Chicken Beurre Blanc, Triple Chocolate Bistro Cake, and White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
- Luciano Ristoranti // Indoor Dining // Take Out
Click here for PDF menu with details on the following: Pasta Primavera, Veal Cannelloni, Surf and Turf, Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake for Two, Personal Chocolate Lava Cake, wine service specials, and a Valentine’s Package which includes
One Appetizer, Cup of Soup or Side Cherry Salad for Two, 2 Entrees, and either
1 Cheesecake or 2 Lava Cakes.
- Ludington Bay Brewing Co // Indoor Dining // Take Out
CHICKEN PARMESAN – Tender penne pasta topped with house made Red Sauce and crispy fried breast of chicken. Served with choice of side House or Caesar salad. $16. Raspberry Walnut Salad – Baby spinach topped with fresh raspberries, walnuts, red onion and goat cheese served with Sherry Vinaigrette. $10. Warm Chocolate Brownie with Caramel Drizzle $4
- Old Hamlin // Indoor Dining // Take Out
Prime rib dinner 14oz, includes potato of choice, soup, salad, and homemade bread $19.99 already available and available all weekend.
Downtown Ludington has what you need to make your Valentine feel loved!
RETAIL SALES + SPECIALS
- All Occasions Events & Floral : FREE small box of chocolates with any pre-order for Valentine’s Day of $40 or more. Orders must be placed by end of day on February 9th, 2021. We are also offering specials for walk in customers and pick up only customers. Delivery dates for Valentine’s Day floral gifts will be done through Saturday February 13th.
- Everest Athleisure : For the 14 days, leading up to Valentine’s Day, they will be offering daily discounts and a giveaway. For every purchase over $50 between now and February 14th, you will qualify for an Apple TV giveaway!
- Krave Frozen Yogurt & Candy Shoppe : Hot cocoa bombs, breakable hearts made of gourmet chocolate, frozen cheesecake dipped in chocolate with a side of sauce on a stick to go, hazelnut chocolate croissants to go, and Valentine’s Day mugs with hot cocoa bombs will be available Friday 2/12 3-6pm and Sat 2/13 12-5pm.
- Red Rooster Coffee & Community : Will be teaming up with All Occasions Floral for Valentine’s Day! You’ll find some beautiful bouquets set up at the Rooster February 11-13th that you can bundle up with a gift card to make the perfect present for your loved one.
- Ludington Holistic Health : 1 Hour Couples Massage including chocolates, wine, grapes, and cheese for only $195. Saturday, February 13 only – Limited Appointments Available.
Call now to schedule for you and your Valentine! 231-425-HOPE (4673)
Downtown Ludington has you covered for that, too! Find everything you need to cook your Valentine an amazing candle-lit dinner at home at Evergreen Natural Foods Market or you can grab take-out from one of our restaurants. Choose the perfect card from Mariellen’s Hallmark. Grab a bottle of wine from AJ’s Party Port. Finish it off with a floral centerpiece from All Occasions Floral & Events. Need entertainment? LACA is hosting an at-home dinner theater event on February 13th.
A Night on the Town
Our restaurants are open and ready to serve you safely. You’ll find indoor and outdoor dining where you can enjoy an evening out. Click here to see which restaurants have opened for indoor dining.
Outdoor dining is also available at these locations:
- Blu Moon Bistro | Street-side tents with heaters
- Jamesport Brewing Co | Partially enclosed deck with heaters and gas fire pit.
- Ludington Bay Brewing Co | Igloos with heaters | Enclosed deck with heaters
- Sportsmans/Barley & Rye/The Mitten | Greenhouses with heaters
Give an Experience
- Ludington Area Center for the Arts has workshops in a box you can do at home! Like this Clay Valentine’s Day box.
- Art by Mary Case has couples studio nights in the clay studio
- Check the Gift Guide for unique things you can find downtown.
- JM Galleries and Todd & Brad Reed Photography have amazing photos of Ludington (and more) that you’re Valentine would love!
- Book Mark and Windowsill are great spots to find a gift if your Valentine is a book worm. They also have a variety of other items like journals, adult coloring books, and more.
- The Red Door Gallery has a showroom filled with handmade pottery that’s sure to be a hit.
- If your Valentine is a dog lover, head to Love 4 Paws . They have unique gifts for those who love their four-footed friends.
- Check out these cute new hats at Snyder’s Shoes
- Grateful Heart & Home is packed full of one-of-a-kind, hand crafted home decor items.
- Grab take-out and reserve studio time for a clay project at Art by Mary Case