Booths Requests Due by June 30, 2020
Friday Night Live (FNL) is a family friendly, event in Downtown Ludington primarily sponsored by the DDA on behalf of the Downtown Businesses. The purpose of Friday Night Live is to bring people Downtown and provide safe, free entertainment for the residents of Ludington and our visitors. This event attracts around 8,000 people each night it is held.
• Applications for participation must be received by June 30th in order to be eligible to participate.
• Failure to attend your scheduled FNL date without prior notice or approval will result in the forfeiture of any remaining dates and future FNL events.
• Set up will begin at 4:30pm each evening. The road will not be ready for set-up prior to this time.
• Booths must be torn down by 10pm.
• Booths that meet the criteria will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.
• The FNL committee reserves the right to reject any application for booth space at FNL or any reason.
• Booths from business in direct competition with DDA businesses.
Non-food booths must provide a family-friendly activity.
$10/night or $25 for all 3 events.
Registration for the series is open now. Remaining slots will be available for single date registration on April 1st.
REGISTER FOR BOOTH SPACE
FOOD VENDOR FEES
FOOD VENDOR SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED