Click the button below to make a contribution.
Downtown Ludington is a 501c3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the revitalization of the downtown community through collaboration, advocacy & promotion, and partners to create a sense of place & community where people & businesses grow & prosper.
We strive to create a place where people love to live, work, and play; a place that values its history, but looks forward, ready for the future.
How do we do this?
- Create an atmosphere where entrepreneurs can thrive and where the community wants to be to shop, dine and explore
- Organize events that draw people to our downtown district to increase business sales and awareness
- Make our downtown area more walkable and pedestrian-friendly
- Highlight our diverse businesses and tell their stories
- Facilitate local grant and loan programs
- Continue to implement our streetscape plan, which includes street-side planters, tree replacement, and maintaining fixtures like benches, bike racks, and refuse containers
- Celebrate the volunteers who donate their time towards our efforts
- Promote living downtown by encouraging the use of second-story spaces.
We work tirelessly to improve the appearance and economics of downtown to create a place where people from all over the region love to be.
How can you get involved?
- Attend our events: Love Ludington Street Party, weekly farmers market, weekly live music nights, Octoberfest, Small Business Saturday, and holiday events
- Interact with and share our posts on social media: find us @downtownludington
- Volunteer: our events hinge on dedicated volunteers who carry our mission forward. Committees are also a great way to cater to your specific talents!
- Invest in Downtown Ludington: monthly or a one-time gift; your investment in downtown makes a difference!
- Be downtown: eat downtown, shop downtown, play downtown! Support and get to know your local business owners and why they chose #DowntownLudington.
We hope that you are inspired to get involved. Why? Because it’s YOUR downtown, and you can make a difference! Click the button below, or contact Kristen Smith at [email protected] or 231-845-0324, to learn more or to become a Friend of Downtown Ludington. If you would like to sponsor a downtown event, contact Myndi Dangler, [email protected].