Whatever your downtown destination, a parking space is conveniently available and FREE!
Parking Citation Fine
$30 (If paid on time)
$40 (If paid after late notice)
• Non-residents or guests of residents may also park overnight at no charge in the parking spaces on the east side of South Robert Street between Loomis Street and Filer Street.
• During days in which the City is conducting snow-removal activities, vehicles parked in designated overnight areas shall park in designated winter parking areas as shown on the parking map.
In an effort to provide free, overnight parking for downtown residents, the Downtown Ludington Board has instituted a Tenant Parking Policy.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS STICKER DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PARKING SPOT IN A DOWNTOWN LOT
DOWNLOAD RESIDENT PARKING APPLICATION
Downtown residents (defined as those residents living in the legal Downtown Development Authority boundaries) will be permitted to park overnight in all 8-hour designated off-street parking lots so long as their vehicle has an appropriate parking sticker issued by the Ludington Police Department.
• The parking sticker shall be placed in the lower right (passenger side) corner of the windshield.
• All parking stickers shall be renewed annually on January 1st of each year.
• In order to obtain a sticker, a downtown resident shall come to the Ludington Police Department and present a photo ID, lease agreement and vehicle registration.
• Parking stickers shall only be provided for cars and passenger trucks. There shall be no overnight parking of trailers, RVs, and commercial trucks.
• Two annual parking stickers shall be provided to each apartment.
• If you change your vehicle with in the permit year please remove the current sticker the best you can (please have the sticker number visible or written down prior to removal). Bring the removed sticker to LPD with your new vehicle information to be issued a replacement sticker.